|Ever loving Donkeys|
- The donkeys.
- The dates
- Home delivered tagine – to your Mog door.
- Good souks
- Riad Chi-Chi
- The beer – it was really good when you could get hold of it.
- The Camping Parks right down in the south
- The loiterers – it’s a national sport in Morocco.
- The pastries
- The people we met – hopefully will keep in touch with all of you!!!
|What can I say???|
- Dirty toilets
- The Rubbish
- The drivers
- Dirty souks
- The camels
- Crossing the road (it’s best to follow a woman with a pram)
- The call to prayer 5 times a day (which sounded similar to a cow giving birth)
- Being hassled to buy stuff we don’t want
- Dodgy showers
- The dust
What's next?? - Watch this space...