As the new year rolls in it’s time to make resolutions – it is after all a tradition.
So here’s mine – for all the world to see.
- Drink only good quality wine, life’s too short to drink bad wine.
- Have at least one AFD per year, just to prove I’m not an alcoholic.
- Finish re-painting the Mog. It’ll be a more viable sales proposition.
- Keep eating as much fabulous food as possible without putting on weight (ie; walk as many hills as can be walked).
- Collect as many OPDs (other people’s dogs) as feasible.
- Learn how to order wine, beer and food in a few more languages.
- Follow the sun around Europe, whilst avoiding crowds, bad wine and brussell sprouts.
- Teach the French how to make tea.
- Make some money out of the blog, to assist in our continuing journey. This includes you readers, so please share with your other friends and click on the posts lots – I don’t care if you don’t read them.
- Find somewhere to spend August avoiding heat, cold and crowds. All suggestions will be carefully considered.
Happy New Year.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.